Bass Legends B.T.T reserves the right to refuse participation in any and all club sponsored tournaments or events to an individual or group who has been disqualified from club or non-club tournaments or events for unsportsmanlike conduct. All entrance fees will be forfeited if adverse conduct occurs during a tournament or event resulting in disqualification.
1. Five (5) fish limit per boat. Largemouth or Smallmouth 15" or greater from Mar. 1 - June 15; 12" or greater in length from June 16 - last day in February (Short fish brought to the scales will result in loss of biggest fish)
2. 8-ounce penalty per dead fish
3. Artificial lures only. No live bait
4. All current Maryland fishing and boating laws apply
5. All boats must be equipped with an operational aerated live well (10 gal min.)
6. All boats must have all required safety equipment operational
7. All boats must be inspected before launching
8. No alcohol or illegal drugs permitted
9. A 1 lb. per minute penalty will be assessed for late return, up to 15 minutes. After 15 you are disqualified.
10. Unsportsmanlike conduct may result in a disqualification
11. Please keep a courtesy distance from other boats
12. Trolling as a means of fishing is prohibited
13. In the event of a tie, the most alive fish wins. If still a tie, the largest fish wins.
14. The decision of the Tournament Director is final
15. There will be no fishing after your boat number is turned in at weigh-in
16. It is up to you to have liability insurance coverage on your boat
17. Solo entries are allowed
18. Ramp fee is the responsibility of the boater
19. Life vests must be worn when gas motor is running and kill switch attached when boat is in gear.
20. Weigh bags will be provided for contestants to use.
21. Off Limits - a) Anchor Marina launch ramp/gas dock and Nauti Goose docks. b) Below a west to east line drawn across bay from the south point of Bush River to the south point of Still Pond Cove.
Weighfish is fishing tournament management online software. Working with Weighfish tournament results is simple. Tournament Directors have full control of the information displayed and your results. They can create all their tournaments planned for the season and add the results afterward or create them as the season progresses. Easily add value to your tournament's experience!