2021 -2022 Rules
• $30 Membership fee – Each member will be issued a membership card which you must present at each tournament.
• $60 Tournament Entry fee per boat. (Cash Only)
• Sportsmanship is a must! Respect your fellow angler and his water!
• 5 Bass Limit. Fish must be 14” minimum with exception of 12” at Hartwell Tournament
• There will be a .25 pound deduction for each dead fish.
• After we exceed 15 boats, we will blast off in groups of 5 by boat number.
• Blast off will be determined by a signal from the tournament director.
• Members must fish a minimum of 3 tournaments to qualify for the fish off.
• Fish off lake will be off limits 5 days prior to the tournament.
• $10 of each entry fee will go towards the Big fish pot and will be paid out according to the number of boats participating in each event.
• Remaining monies will be paid out as follows:
o 1-10 Boats 1st Place 60% 2nd Place 40%
o 11-20 Boats 1st Place 50% 2nd Place 30% 3rd Place 20%
o 21 Boats & Up 1st Place 50% 2nd Place 25% 3rd Place 15% 4th Place 10%
• Points will be awarded as follows:
o 1st Place 50 points
o 2nd Place 49 points
o 3rd Place 48 points etc… for as many boats that participate.
• If you do not weigh any fish in, you will receive 15 points less than the last place finisher
• There will be (2) Angler of the year awards and (1) Big Fish Award for the regular season. In the event of a tie for the Angler of the year, the winner will be determined by total weight for the year.
• Points Champion(s) will be eligible to fish free for the fish off.
• Tournament Officials reserve the right to check any live wells before each tournament.
• The Tournament committee is solely responsible for the interpretation of the tournament rules.
• We will not accept any new members after October 23rd, 2021 for this season.
Weighfish is fishing tournament management online software. Working with Weighfish tournament results is simple. Tournament Directors have full control of the information displayed and your results. They can create all their tournaments planned for the season and add the results afterward or create them as the season progresses. Easily add value to your tournament's experience!