times announced at sign in/check in.
First cast TBA
Must be in buoy by TBA
Weigh in closes TBA
Must check in with TD each event.
Sign in closes at TBA
All teams must have a United States Coast Guard approved life vest on and buckled anytime the outboard is in gear. Waist belts are not acceptable for use while moving to another location. The driver of each vessel must have an emergency kill switch connected to his life vest anytime the outboard is in gear. Lake Worth Workingmans directors reserve the right to make any changes for safety precautions. No alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed during tournament hours.
All entered boats must have all safety items required by the United States Coast Guard, a permanently mounted aeration system and no extended or raised fishing decks above the gunnel. All outboards shall not exceed the maximum horsepower rating of the United States Coast Guard. Lights must be in working order and used
All state, local and federal laws must be obeyed. It is the responsibility of each Angler to read and know all laws.
Off Limits areas
All areas marked by state, federal, local authorities and areas determined by Lake Worth Workingmans directors are not allowed to be fished (no exceptions), including inside areas marked off limits.. All bridges (marked or unmarked) are considered no wake zones. Nature Preserve is no wake, Buoys at dam are no fishing areas ( no casting onto off limit areas), NASJRB buoys are off limits.
Only one rod and reel may be used at any time by each team member. No trolling is allowed. When sight fishing, all bass must be hooked in the mouth to be considered a legal catch. All fish must be caught alive and on artificial bait with the exception of pork rinds.
199 Bridge Construction:
There is an ongoing project for construction of the 199 bridge, this will cause varying impacts to our events. As such if there are updates provided by the Marshal’s office.
BASS FISHING TOURNAMENT WAIVER OF LIABILITY
All fishing tournaments expose participants to the risks of injury from: falls from docks, electrocution, accidents while unloading and loading boat, boat collisions with other boats or objects such as docks or buoys, capsizing due to rough weather conditions or wakes from other boats, falling overboard, lightning and severe weather, exposure to elements, dehydration, fish hooks being lodged in eye or other body parts, and various other perils not mentioned above.
1. I understand the inherent risks involved in recreational fishing competitions, and by my signature, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, and HOLD HARMLESS, Lake Worth Workingmans, Arrow S Park, City of Ft Worth (property owners), Classic Buick GMC Arlington, Anglers Pro Tackle, Rivera Tackle, Rough Water Technology LLC, and respective directors, officers, employees, and volunteers (hereinafter referred to as ORGANIZATION) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by my person, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in the Lake Worth Workingmans Bass Fishing Tournament (hereinafter referred to as the EVENT).
2. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with participating in the EVENT, including the risk of physical injury, disability, or death, and I am voluntarily participating in said activity, and to enter the above named premises and engage in such activity. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH that may be sustained, or any loss or damage to property as a result of being engaged in an activity.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the ORGANIZATION and PROPERTY OWNER from any loss, liability, damage or costs that may incur due to participation in the EVENT.
4. It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse (if any), if I am alive, and my heirs, assignees and personal representatives, if I am not alive, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, AND DISCHARGE of the above named ORGANIZATION and PROPERTY OWNER. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
5. I understand that the ORGANIZATION will not be responsible for any medical costs associated with any injury, while participating in the EVENT.
6. I further agree to become familiar with the rules and regulations of the EVENT. I will further assume complete risk of any activity done in violation of any rule, directive, or instruction.
IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am fully competent and I execute this Release for full, adequate, and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
Printed Name__________________________________ Signature__________________________________
Participant’s Signature Parent or Legal Guardian of Participant Participant must sign this waiver. Guardian signature is required if participant is under the age of 18 years old.
download here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K-7Jtn6sxfWOBcxMW0EOftYJlIxKynadPAUqxP__6W8/edit