Kentucky Lake, Kentucky
2/29/2020Rough River Bass Club
RRBC RULES 2020
1. Life Vest must be worn while boat is above no wake speed.
2. Only Largemouth, Smallmouth, and KY Spotted Bass allowed.
3. (3) Fish Limit per day.
4. Large mouth and Smallmouth must be 15 inches in length except for (1) Slot fish if lake allows. (Unless Lake has a keeper size of 12 inches then all fish can be 12)
5. Spotted Bass only have to be 12 inches and do not count as the slot fish.
6. All fish must be alive to weigh in. No exceptions. NO DEAD FISH
7. LATE PENALTY: A poker chip with boat number will be assigned prior to start of tournament. Poker chip must be turned in by an angler from the boat it was assigned to. Poker chip must be turned in at designated location NO later then scheduled end time. ANY LATE BOATS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. Tournament times are ran on Eastern Time no matter the location.
8. Anglers must fish (4) events to be eligible for Classic.
9. Any protests must be brought to Tournament Director prior to weighing in.
10. Have Fun! This is a club not the Elite Series or MLF. Anyone caught intentionally cheating will be permanently banned from all RRBC events.