Tourny # 4
4/02/2019Jolly Gator Bass Tournament
1. All state and coast guard rules apply.
2. Artificial bait only
3. (5) fish limit. No culling at ramp.
4. Six (6) fish at scale will disqualify team.
5. all 5 fish can be over 22 inches
6. 4 oz. penalty for dead fish.
7. Fish measured on “Golden Rule”- 12” Minimum – FWC Rules & Regulations
8. If you measure a fish under 12” - you will lose that fish AND big fish. If only one (1) fish is being weighed in and it is under 12” you will not receive any points
9. Fish may be weighed before boat is loaded on trailer
10. All protest to be made before the end of weigh-in - Protests voted on by four (4) of your peers.
11. Points based on 100-point scale, team will get 25 points if you pay for tournament and don’t weight in
12. After weigh in fish MUST BE released
13. There is to be no getting out of boat for the purpose of catching or landing fish!
14. Must stay at least fifty (50) yards from anchored boat. Un-sportsmen like conduct will disqualify the team.
15. Two alternates per trail, per team member / no alternates for classic
16. Registration form to be filled out before entering tournament.
17. Late penalty: 1lb per minute: Disqualification after 15 minutes.
18. Anyone 21 years of age and younger who operate the vessel must meet Boater Safety Education requirements. Anyone under the age of 18 and not fishing with their parent or guardian must have written & notarized permission form from parent or guardian.
19. Airboats not allowed for tournament fishing.
20. Please have common sense when anchoring in channel where water is low. Bigger boats cannot slow down and could cause wake.
21. No pre-fishing on day of Tournaments.
22. MUST wear life preservers while running boat, if seen not wearing life preserver you WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
Pay-back 1 for every 7 boats. (21 boat minimum)
In order to qualify for the Classic you must place in the top 10 based on points.
If you place 1st in any one tournament you automatically qualify for the classic
must fish a minimum of 22 tournaments of the 27 total.
|Place||Angler(s)||Big Fish||Weight (fish)||Points|
|19||Robby Myers Nay Nay||0||0||25|
|18||Ernie Ellenburg Justin Myers||0||0||25|
|17||Jim Chaudoin Robert Owens||0||0||25|
|16||Chris Eastham Zach Temperly||0||0||25|
|15||Robby Engel Bo Boyles||2.51 (1)||86|
|14||Kyle Grissom Lane Griffin||3.19 (2)||87|
|13||David Stanton Ron Spell||3.91 (2)||88|
|12||Tyler Chaudoin Ross Putnam||4.10 (2)||89|
|11||Colton Hayes Matthew Poklemba||6.34 (5)||90|
|10||Brandon Prophitt Brandon Hipple||7.02 (3)||91|
|9||Steve Courtney Timmy Curtis||7.79 (4)||92|
|8||Trevor Campbell Mason Metcalf||8.17 (3)||93|
|7||Jim Brogdan Travis Owens||5.56||8.68 (3)||94|
|6||Paul Martin Bobby Wills||9.08 (5)||95|
|5||Josh Wolf Hayden Wolf||10.59 (5)||96|
|4||Quinten Farrell Tish Cantrell||11.32 (5)||97|
|3||Anthony Courtney Sean Cunningham||11.67 (5)||98|
|2||Dalton Griffin Will Grace||0||11.89 (5)||99|
|1||Steve Lester Hayden Lester||4.97||13.45 (5)||100|
Total in Tournament: 19
Total zeroes: 4
Total fish weighed: 55
Total weight: 119.71 lbs
Average weight of fish: 2.18 lbs
Average number of fish per entry: 2.89
Average weight per entry: 6.30 lbs
You need to be logged in to upload Media or to create Album.
Click HERE to login.
Oops !! There's no media found for the request !!